We are looking for a passionate and experienced full time Deli Manager to join the team at our IGA Store in Iluka.
About the role
The Deli Manager manages the deli department, ensuring maximum sales, profit and customer satisfaction are archived through effective merchandising, pricing, inventory control and staff management.
What you will be doing:
- Set the standard where “every local is loved”
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service
- Assist customers in purchasing fresh products
- Food Preparation
- Ensure that staff deliver high quality service to all customers in all areas of the department
- Identify problems in area of profitability within the deli department and initiate strategies for improvement
- Order and control stocks of products and packaging materials
- Ensure staff in the department work safely in accordance with legislation and all supermarket safety policies and procedures
What makes you right for Tucker Fresh IGA
- Experience working in a Deli (preference for IGA)
- Previous management experience, to lead a small team
- A commitment to food safety, hygiene, shop cleanliness, and workplace safety practices
- Organised with the ability to meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic and approachable personality
- Passionate for food, creative and willing to share ideas
- To be active – you’ll be on your feet for long periods of time and may require some moderate to heavy lifting and reaching
How to Apply
If that sounds like you, we want to hear why you would be perfect for this role.
Please apply online with your resume via website or seek https://www.seek.com.au/job/56309846