We are seeking a full time Deli Assistant for our IGA store in Broadway.
About the Role
The deli assistant effectively handles, displays and rotates stock in the deli department and meet customers’ needs with excellent customer service.
What you will be doing:
- Set the standard where “every local is loved”
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service
- Food Preparation
- Cut, slice, weigh, package & price items in the Deli
- Build attractive displays and execute fist in, first out standards
- Carry out and assist Department Manager with all associated duties including loading, unloading of stock
- Work safely in accordance with legislation and all supermarket safety policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance food safety standards
Our ideal candidate needs to have:
- Deli experience needed with cooking skills preferred
- Ability to use hand tools, stand or walk for extending periods
- A commitment to food safety, hygiene
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Enthusiastic and approachable personality
- Can work well autonomously or in a team
- Passionate for food, creative and willing to share ideas
How to Apply
If that sounds like you, we want to hear why you would be perfect for this role.
Please apply online with your resume via website or seek https://www.seek.com.au/job/53922947