We are looking for a passionate and experienced full time Dairy Manager to join the team at our IGA Store in Rossmoyne.
About the Role
We are seeking a Dairy Manager who is hardworking and passionate about what they do. Our ambition is to continue to delight our customers and build on our reputation as a first-class food destination.
Reporting to the Store Manager, you will have full accountability for the day-to-day running of the dairy department. You will take pride in contributing to a store which is encouraging, warm and welcoming for our team, customers and community members.
What you will be doing
- Monitor stock including wastage, shrinkage and quality control
- Inspire customers through the presentation, merchandising and stock management
- Delight our customers with an outstanding shopping experience
- Training, motivating and guiding staff to ensure a high level of customer service is provided
- Ensure company policies and procedures are supported, followed and maintained
- Build strong relationships between staff within departments and throughout the whole company
What are we looking for? Someone with the following:
- Solid experience in the dairy department, preferable management experience
- Exceptional customer service skills are a MUST
- A can-do attitude
- Motivation to excel in a position and make it your own
- Able to think on your feet
- Reliable, loyal, and committed
- Team player
Working within your local community, this is an excellent opportunity to combine your passion and retail leadership experience while progressing your career.
This role has great and flexible hours along with an above award wage, plus bonuses for hitting your KPI’s.
How to Apply
If that sounds like you, we want to hear why you would be perfect for this role.
Please apply online with your resume