We are seeking a part time (20 hours) Customer Service Assistant for our IGA store in Iluka IGA.
About the Role:
You must be hardworking and passionate about what you do. Our ambition is to continue to delight our customers and build on our reputation as a first-class food destination.
The Customer Service Assistant is the initial point of contact between the store and its customers, providing the highest standard of customer service. The position is also saddled with the responsibility of making sure that purchases are accurately processed by scanning items, bagging them if requested or required & collecting the final payment.
What you will be doing:
- Set the standard where “every local is loved”
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service
- Understand and responds to customer requests and needs
- Inform customers about specials, promotions & and new items
- Work safely in accordance with legislation and all supermarket safety policies and procedures
- Weigh, scan and record prices of products
- Receive and process payments for goods and services. Payments can be made in various forms, such as cash, gift vouchers, credit & debit cards and loyalty programs
- Process returns & exchanges
Our ideal candidate needs to have:
- Recent relevant retail experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to manage time efficiently
- Strong communication skills
- Enthusiastic and approachable personality
- Can work well autonomously or in a team
- A commitment to food safety & hygiene
How to Apply:
If that sounds like you, we want to hear why you would be perfect for this role.
Please apply online with your resume via website or Seek https://www.seek.com.au/job/53923038
Tucker Fresh IGA embraces and values diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation and gender identity to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we work within.