About The Role:
We are currently seeking a skilled Nightfill Manager who will be responsible for the operations & management of the Nightfill team, ensuring stock is correctly managed & replenished in-store, the shop floor is up to date & ready to receive customers at the beginning of the next trading day.
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Recent relevant retail experience
- Leadership and team building skills
- Be passionate about customer service and maintaining high standards
- A can-do attitude, enthusiastic and approachable personality
- Reliable, loyal and committed
- Can work well autonomously or in a team
- Agile & ability to conduct manual handling of stock
- A commitment to food safety & hygiene, shop cleanliness, and workplace safety practices
- To be active – you’ll be on your feet for long periods of time and may require some moderate to heavy lifting and reaching
- Good product knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively with the ability to earn trust
- Ability to work in a fast -paced environment & work well under pressure
At Tucker Fresh IGA we prioritise our employees’ well-being and offer exceptional benefits that set us apart. Join us to experience the difference!
Our employee benefits include:
- 15% Staff discount at any of our Tucker Fresh IGA stores
- Attractive hourly rates and salary packages
- Flexible work hours
- Comprehensive training and development
- Great career opportunities and succession planning
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Program
- The chance to work in a business that genuinely enables you to change a customer’s life daily!
How to Apply
If you meet the qualifications and experience listed above and are looking for an exciting opportunity to further your career in retail, we encourage you to apply. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace.
Click APPLY here or you can apply via our Seek ad at https://www.seek.com.au/job/72042044
Tucker Fresh IGA embraces and values diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation and gender identity to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we work within.