Join Tucker Fresh IGA as a Marketing and Social Media Specialist! We’re on the lookout for a creative individual to elevate our digital presence. Responsibilities include creating engaging content for platforms like Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, and our website. You’ll optimise our strategy using data-driven insights, collaborate with Store Managers on local marketing, and manage community relationships for sponsorships. Track metrics, oversee loyalty program sign-ups, and be a key player in shaping our online success. If you’re passionate about social media and thrive in a fast-paced environment, apply now with your resume and cover letter to join the Tucker Fresh IGA family!
- Promote Tucker Fresh IGA’s products and services in the digital space by creating engaging content for platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, and Tucker Fresh IGA’s website.
- Generate high-quality written and visual content, including posts, graphics, videos, and stories.
- Utilising data-driven insights to optimise content strategy and inform decision-making for future social media initiatives.
- Liaise with Store Managers on local area marketing requirements and the creation of in-store collateral and point of sale as needed.
- Develop and maintain relationships with community groups and associated social media pages to leverage sponsorship opportunities and content dissemination.
- Track key performance metrics, including website traffic, audience engagement, and ad spend return on investment.
- Manage the loyalty program sign ups and database management.
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate (but not limited to) the following:
- Basic Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Intermediate Canva, with video editing experience
- Intermediate experience in WordPress/ Elementor
- Photography skills are highly desirable for this role
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and be flexible when required
- Knowledge of social media scheduling tools, Facebook Ad manager and Google Ads/ Analytics
- WA Driver’s licence and own transportation (Car)
At Tucker Fresh IGA, a certified “Great Place to Work,” we prioritise our employees’ well-being and offer exceptional benefits that set us apart. Join us to experience the difference!
Our employee benefits include:
- Paid overtime
- Annual salary review
- Generous staff discount of 15% at our Tucker Fresh IGA stores and partnerships with other businesses for additional discounts
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance Programs for you and your family
- Career development opportunities and training programs to help you grow
- Casual work attire dress code for a comfortable work environment
- Onsite parking for easy commuting
The role is a fulltime role based at the Tucker Fresh Support office in Belmont and is available for an immediate start.
How To Apply:
If you meet the qualifications and experience listed above and are looking for an exciting opportunity to further your career in retail, we encourage you to apply. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. You can either apply through here or visit our ad on Seek at https://www.seek.com.au/job/71766554.
To apply for this position, please submit:
- Cover Letter highlighting your relevant experience and skills.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.