About The Role:
We are currently seeking skilled Grocery Assistant (Storeman) based in both our Northern and Southern stores.. The Grocery Assistant (Storeman) assists with planning & organising stock, accepting deliveries & stock management both in the storeroom & store whilst ensuring OSH & security measures are in place. The Grocery Assistant (Storeman) operates under the guidance from the Store Manager or Nightfill Captain.
Passionate employees are the key to our success. If you possess the following, then we would love to hear from you!
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Recent relevant retail experience
- be passionate about customer service and maintaining high standards
- A can-do attitude, enthusiastic and approachable personality
- Reliable, loyal and committed
- Can work well autonomously or in a team
- Agile & ability to conduct manual handling of stock
- A commitment to food safety & hygiene
- To be active – you’ll be on your feet for long periods of time and may require some moderate to heavy lifting and reaching
At Tucker Fresh IGA we prioritise our employees’ well-being and offer exceptional benefits that set us apart. Join us to experience the difference!
Our employee benefits include:
- 15% Staff discount at any of our Tucker Fresh IGA stores
- Attractive hourly rates and salary packages
- Flexible work hours
- Comprehensive training and development
- Great career opportunities and succession planning
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Program
- The chance to work in a business that genuinely enables you to change a customer’s life daily!
How to Apply
If you meet the qualifications and experience listed above and are looking for an exciting opportunity to further your career in retail, we encourage you to apply. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace.
Click APPLY here or you can apply via our Seek ad https://www.seek.com.au/job/73272097
Tucker Fresh IGA embraces and values diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation and gender identity to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we work within.