Tucker Fresh IGA, a certified “Great Place to Work” is an owner of multiple IGA stores across Perth. We believe in offering only the highest quality of products to our customers, with every store featuring a wide array of fresh produce and foods suitable for a full range of dietary needs and tastes. Our FreshConnect community engagement and rewards program pledges to give back to local organisations, charities and clubs.
About The Role:
We are actively seeking skilled Dairy Managers based in both Northern and Southern Perth. The Dairy Manager manages the Dairy Department, ensuring maximum sales, profit and customer satisfaction are archived through effective merchandising, pricing, inventory control and staff management. Passionate employees are the key to our success. If you possess the following, then we would love to hear from you!
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Recent relevant retail experience
- Experience in managing a dairy department
- be passionate about customer service and maintaining high standards
- have demonstrated history in performing to targets, working with budgets and maintaining supermarket best practice
- be a proven leader who is driven to provide your team a supportive, encouraging, safe and positive team based working environment
- possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to develop strong relationships
- To be active – you’ll be on your feet for long periods of time and may require some moderate to heavy lifting and reaching
At Tucker Fresh IGA we prioritise our employees’ well-being and offer exceptional benefits that set us apart. Join us to experience the difference!
Our employee benefits include:
- 15% Staff discount at any of our Tucker Fresh IGA stores
- Attractive hourly rates and salary packages
- Flexible work hours
- Comprehensive training and development
- Great career opportunities and succession planning
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Program
- The chance to work in a business that genuinely enables you to change a customer’s life daily!
How to Apply
If you meet the qualifications and experience listed above and are looking for an exciting opportunity to further your career in retail, we encourage you to apply. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace.
Tucker Fresh IGA embraces and values diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation and gender identity to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we work within.
Click APPLY here or you can apply via our Seek ad at https://www.seek.com.au/job/72036805