About The Role:
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced Customer Service Managers to be part of a rapidly growing organisation in our Southern Perth stores. Our Customer Service Manager will pride themselves on the integral role that they play in the development of our team culture. In this role you can expect to work through a diverse range of responsibilities that include assisting customers, ordering and replenishing stock, rostering, team training and development and more.
- Set the standard where “every local is loved”
- Assist with ensuring that staff deliver high quality service to all customers in all areas of the department
- Work collectively with the store manager to assist to grow & improve the department
- Review customer feedback and action improvement opportunities
- Identify current and future customer needs by establishing excellent rapport with existing and potential customers
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Experience working in a similar role
- Previous management experience
- Commitment to providing excellent customer experiences by working with enthusiasm, energy, and pace
- Ability to maintain a clean and safe workspace
- Physical ability to be on your feet for long periods, lift moderate to heavy weights, and reach
At Tucker Fresh IGA we prioritise our employees’ well-being and offer exceptional benefits that set us apart. Join us to experience the difference!
Our employee benefits include:
- 15% Staff discount at any of our Tucker Fresh IGA stores
- Attractive hourly rates and salary packages
- Comprehensive training and development
- Great career opportunities and succession planning
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Program
- The chance to work in a business that genuinely enables you to change a customer’s life daily!
How To Apply:
If you meet the qualifications and experience listed above and are looking for an exciting opportunity to further your career in retail, we encourage you to apply. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace.
Tucker Fresh IGA embraces and values diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation and gender identity to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we work within.
Click APPLY here or you can apply via our Seek ad at https://www.seek.com.au/job/72038943