About The Role:
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Manager to be part of a rapidly growing organisation. Our Customer Service Manager will pride themselves on the integral role that they play in the development of our team culture. In this role you can expect to work through a diverse range of responsibilities that include assisting customers, ordering and replenishing stock, rostering, team training and development and more
You’re joining a culture that truly cares about your wellbeing, values what you do and celebrates your success. We’ll invest in you and your career with awesome training, development and leadership programs.
We are looking for great leaders who are ready to lead a team of their own. Interviews will be held in early October 2023. All successful candidates will have a possible start date in mid – late October for training and development purpose before the opening of the new store.
Passionate employees are the key to our success. If you possess the following, then we would love to hear from you!
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Recent relevant retail experience
- Experience in managing a front end department
- be passionate about customer service and maintaining high standards
- have demonstrated history in performing to targets, working with budgets and maintaining supermarket best practice
- be a proven leader who is driven to provide your team a supportive, encouraging, safe and positive team based working environment
- possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to develop strong relationships
- To be active – you’ll be on your feet for long periods of time and may require some moderate to heavy lifting and reaching
At Tucker Fresh IGA we prioritise our employees’ well-being and offer exceptional benefits that set us apart. Join us to experience the difference!
Our employee benefits include:
- 15% Staff discount at any of our Tucker Fresh IGA stores
- Attractive hourly rates and salary packages
- Flexible work hours
- Comprehensive training and development
- Great career opportunities and succession planning
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Program
- The chance to work in a business that genuinely enables you to change a customer’s life daily!
How to Apply or via Seek https://www.seek.com.au/job/70236063
If you meet the qualifications and experience listed above and are looking for an exciting opportunity to further your career in retail, we encourage you to apply. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace.
Tucker Fresh IGA embraces and values diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation and gender identity to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we work within.