About The Role:
We are currently seeking a skilled Dairy Manager located in our Tucker Fresh Treeby IGA store. The Dairy Manager manages the Dairy Department, ensuring maximum sales, profit and customer satisfaction are archived through effective merchandising, pricing, inventory control and staff management.
We are looking for great leaders who are ready to lead a team of their own. Interviews will be held in early October 2023. All successful candidates will have a possible start date in mid – late October for training and development purpose before the opening of the new store.
Passionate employees are the key to our success. If you possess the following, then we would love to hear from you!
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Recent relevant retail experience
- Experience in managing a dairy department
- be passionate about customer service and maintaining high standards
- have demonstrated history in performing to targets, working with budgets and maintaining supermarket best practice
- be a proven leader who is driven to provide your team a supportive, encouraging, safe and positive team based working environment
- possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to develop strong relationships
- To be active – you’ll be on your feet for long periods of time and may require some moderate to heavy lifting and reaching
At Tucker Fresh IGA we prioritise our employees’ well-being and offer exceptional benefits that set us apart. Join us to experience the difference!
Our employee benefits include:
- 15% Staff discount at any of our Tucker Fresh IGA stores
- Attractive hourly rates and salary packages
- Flexible work hours
- Comprehensive training and development
- Great career opportunities and succession planning
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Program
- The chance to work in a business that genuinely enables you to change a customer’s life daily!
How to Apply or via Seek https://www.seek.com.au/job/70231757
If you meet the qualifications and experience listed above and are looking for an exciting opportunity to further your career in retail, we encourage you to apply. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace.
Tucker Fresh IGA embraces and values diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation and gender identity to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we work within.